Friday, April 1, 2011

Children's Museum

Just a few more pictures. We went with our playgroup to the Children's Museum again this week. Much better than a few weeks ago when he was sick and I didn't know it! We were there for 3 hours and didn't even get to everything. We had fun with our friends and Colin did pretty well. He still doesn't have much focus on one thing at a time, but a few things he does. He loved to be at the station where wind was keeping ping pong balls up in the air through tubes, and he still loved to scoop the beans in the bean bin. He also did a lot better on doing things on his own like climbing. He can be a little timid at times so I'm doing my best as well to stay nearby but let him do it on his own. Something that's hard to do- especially with your firstborn!





We were getting ready for the day and he was just having so much fun with his "boo" (he pronounces is just like book without the k) that I had to get the camera. I was so lucky to have captured what I think is the most genuine "Colin look" yet! He does have a diaper on, but the book is covering it just right!

No comments: