Monday, May 30, 2011

LemiShine!

All my free goodies from LemiShine! :)


Raise your hand if you have hard water! We do, we do!! Thankfully, there's LemiShine! We ran our dishwasher for the first couple of years with just dish soap, but we had so many spots and then there's the build up on the heating coil which really worried me. Through some research I found LemiShine! Thank goodness! A little LemiShine in there and glasses are clear and that build up is going away! Hurrah! Then, I found this great deal where they would send a saple pack of their products- not only LemiShine, but there disposer/washing machine cleaner, an their dishwasher rinse! I love, love, love free stuff but love it even more when it's all stuff I can really use! All the products work great. If I could get some coupons for LemiShine to use all the time it would be perfect!

No comments: