Thursday, June 25, 2009

1 Month Old!
















I can't believe that Colin is one month old already! My how time flies! The days even seem to go by fast. I understand now when everyone says to enjoy these days when he is so little- they'll be gone before you know it! Colin continues to do well- he's 9 lbs. 5.5 oz! (I should correct my last post- he was 8 lbs. 13 oz, not 3 oz!) He's 22.5 inches as well, so he's getting bigger! His feet have also almost outgrown the space in his footed pajamas! He's holding his head up really well. All is good! Rodney and I continue to adjust, but I think we're getting the hang of things. We left Colin with our friend Sheree to go out on the 19th to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. We had a wonderful night, even though we talked about Colin for a lot of it! Rodney was also excited to celebrate his first Father's Day. Colin gave him a travel coffee mug with pictres of him and his daddy on it. This weekend is Colin's baptism and we're so excited for this event, and to have our families in town! Jason and his family from Missouri and Rodney's family from Las Vegas will be here. Here are some pictures of Colin this week. I love that he sleeps with his toes spread out and he eats with one set of toes spread and the other set of toes clenched together! :)

1 comment:

Rachaellh said...

What a great family portrait! Glad to see that all 3 of you are doing so great. And, by the way, you look amazing! Who would guess that you just had a baby. Can't wait to see more pictures of that beautiful little boy!