Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!







Easter outfit #2 (I can't help myself!)








We hope you all had a joyous Easter! Our day was quiet, but nice! Our church was great and we had over 450 people! Colin and I came home and took our Sunday nap while Rodney went to work to do some very necessary stocking of things for the upcoming Mother's Day/Confirmation/Graduation/Wedding season. We had a diversion from ham for Easter supper and had pot roast instead. We still had bunny cake of course! Colin enjoyed his Easter basket, especially the eggs which we just left empty. I thought I had found the perfect thing for him- a "Taggie" stuffed lion. (On clearance for $1.50!! I was happy! :)) He finds the tags on absolutely everything so I thought he would love it. Nope! Tossed it aside to play with the eggs. Oh well! We can't wait to be able to tell him all about the meaning of Easter and to hear him reply "He is risen indeed!" Other than Easter, we are doing just fine. Colin is moving (too) quickly from just a crawler to trying to stand up on his own. He tries to use his mouth to help in this process on the coffee table. Today he did manage to stand up in his pack and play! Scary! He'll be walking before we know it, and for the longest time we were wondering when he was going to crawl!

No comments: