Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

Our friends from church, the O'Connor's, gave Colin some of their toys and books. This one is a winner!


A little fuzzy, but a great picture!


After our haircuts



I had a fantastic first Mother's Day! Rodney and Colin took me to Mimi's Cafe for breakfast before church. Colin was so good and sat there eating an orange slice and some cheerios. After church (and our naps) Colin gave me a very cute mother/baby giraffe picture. We're going to hang it in Colin's room where we have a lot of nice times together. Colin and I also both got our hair cut the next day- just in time for family pictures/Colin's 1 year pictures next week. Also, we have my mom and dad coming in town on Sunday night. Yay! Then it will be party time Memorial Day weekend. Wohoo!

No comments: